Collection

Is there something physical you collect? 
          I collect pins, stickers, postcards from places I visit, bottle caps, magazine cut-outs

What digital collections do you have...for example: I have years worth of photographs, a hard drive full of music I haven't listen to in a while, resumes dating back to 2001...
          I have a lot of photos and videos from over the years. I've also made a bunch of Spotify playlists from over the years.

How does the digital world affect the way we collect?
          I think the digital world affects the way we collect in that we don't really collect physical things. It's all digital and more susceptible to being lost forever.

Set up collecting parameters for your digital collection (do a search or two to see if it's plausible):
What will you? (be as specific as possible, ie. swimming pools in Philadelphia)
          I want to do different types of flowers that have similar colors or details.

How many? (example 10… less is more because you will be processing each image you collect!)
Where to source ( online - google maps, instagram)?
          No more than ten because I don't want it to be too overwhelming.

Why did you choose to collect what you did?
          I just like flowers and how they look. 

Comments