1. What characteristics make up your personality? (energetic, talkative, thoughtful, brave)                     Reserved, empathetic, funny
  2. Is there something distinct about your appearance that feels like an important part of who you are? (Hair, eyes, height, skin color)                                                                                                            I guess my hair is an important part of who I am. I liked to color it and that makes me feel creative and somewhat unique. 
  3. Is there an activity that you love? (travel, building things, singing, climbing)                                        I like hiking and traveling a lot. 
  4. Is there a creature that you've felt an affinity to for a long time?                                                        I've always liked cats because I have had cats as pets since I was a kid. They're always made out to be skittish or off-putting or unloving, but they're really loving and kind once they trust you. 
  5. What animals could embody the characteristics you listed above?                                                         Cats, bird, opossums, deer
  6. What location(s) would this new creature exist in?
           Mountain areas, cold places, tundras


Comments