Do a few searches on your favorite brands, notice what stands out to you about their logo/brand identity.  Make a list of what visual elements you are drawn to.

I like Glossier's logo or Milk Makeup's logo. I like how the letters stand out against the solid background. I also like Saxbys logo and the image they have along with it and how simple it is. 


Do some general searches on common logos. Make a list of what elements stand out to you (positively or negatively)

I like logos with a simple image or outline of an image. I don't like ones that try to use very detailed images in the logo because I feel like it comes off as overwhelming and it's hard to look at. When it's very simple it's easier to look at. 

Make a list of all the nicknames you have had in your life choose one or two to make a personal logo.

Mas, May, May-May

Comments